The new day of Allah

It is so lonely
As it is; I sit alone in my plight
And quest for a brighter light
The only thing I can testify my own view
Is that unfortunately we can't afford plenty 
new things. We must delight to serve to deserve new things in which passionate absurd and wired weid little trinkets so high.. To burn brightly together and justify our need. I am mean and bittersweet. I am cold and gentified. I am not worthy of you and certified. I am a little bitch and I've exclaimed.
I'm so old with sagging hips. And lines around around my eye. My cheeks have sunk.
But I don't pretend to find guys.  They find  me interesting. Why not they must explode . And such a thrill. The wetness I feel inside my thigh, just maybe be the very last time.
But I wouldn't know if you're a friend of mine.
And what to do with you. Should I hump your leg like a bitch? Or should I get am all fours for you, pig! And howl at the crescent moon!?!
The new day of Allah is upon us, and I'm a dirty Jewish princess. The voice has called to me, "Do as you do," He said, "Do as you please!" Explain your view over tea the next time you sit and gather at a square table booth. And gaze upon the marbled sphere and hear hymns of the new citation of the east and western hemispheres law and religion.
A new papal doctrine of tolerance.
And an amendment to the American constitution. The new day of Allah is here

The church of scientology is so fierce.

Popular Posts