absolute

The absolute nature of the cosmic...
The only nature of a feminity....
My love is underneath my sheets...
Clutching unto my neck, pearls and breasts. I can barely breath, shallow, hollow
heartbeat in my chest. His voice is so seductive- I am the Whore of Babylon.
 I love it when he growls and howls.
I begin to weep. My eyes are so raw and sore.
I love the melody. It's unfortunate my lips are painted. Like veil of the virgin crimson yellow and blue. I'm reckless with my heart, I've always known from the start. What you put me through. I am a whore.And a slut.and im kind. I care for the whole world. You want to beat me till im blind and im black and blue.
I'm shameful might deserve but you always preserve my very high thought of you.
With eyes wide open although they're shut. I am the whore of Babylon. Oh no pretty virgin. Oh no pretty momma. Oh no papal father. I have my virtues. I am the whore of Babylon.im like a virgin.  I would never hurt you.

Popular Posts