Swept Away

I am windswept, just like my mane and wave.
I like mischief and torturous pain.
I like abuse. I can handle your lame pathetic ways. To insight a more brutal beat. Of us in harmony. I am windswept like a piece of chiffon in the breeze. In the desert calamity.
In the heat of the Mediterranean sea.
I am windswept. 
I am windswept.
I am so swept away.....
I am swept away by emotion.
I've picked you for my poison. 
I'd like to die in your arms.
As you carry me off to the ocean.
Will you finally be good to me?
Will you surround me with goodness?
Let me stand on my two feet when we are thru? And put me to my knees for your need to give you a little clue. It's unsettling the way I feel around you, boo. But it's thought provoking of what can be between us. And what you can do me. I'm all about you.

I am windswept. I am a clown and dirty fool for you. I am a mess and a loose obvious foolish thing, too. That needs to tighten my wet hot loose with a face-lift for my ass hole.
I only wear my heart on my sleeve. I need to grow. For the sake of the dim little light in my soul. Can you challenge me? I am windswept.
Oh, I am windswept.

Popular Posts