Stranger Danger

I want to get next to you, baby! Give it to me hard and rough. My legs are trembling and wrapped around you as you are inside of me from underneath. You play me like violin. But I stroke you so tenderly. I want to feel you explode inside of me. How else can I prove myself to you? My pussy belongs to you, you own it! You own me.... you are one super freaky dapper gentleman. And I am yours! 
Of course I wouldn't know you. I don't know your name. But I want to be shamed by you.
It's all just the same in the fame game.
I don't get into everything but my limits are standard. I'll do anything more to please you.
My tongue drip off you like honey off a spoon.
And like a moth to a flame burned by the fire.
I will listen. I will do anything for you, Beat it up. Give it to me. Super freak big dick give it to me. Strangle me. Choke me. Spread my ass. I want to give you blow jobs every hour of the day. Pull my hair. And give it to me. Give me your white creamy cum. Explode. All over my makeup. Give me your dick. You're not really a stranger. I'm a little strange BITCH. But perfectly pageant ready. MISS AMERICA. STATUE OF LIBERTY! Let's kiss! Let's go on a honeymoon. Let's get married.

Popular Posts