Masterpiece

Velvet chocolate kiss on my inner thigh
All across my lip and grab hold my thigh
Caramel syrup splash down like this
On his erection- I'm in love with him.

White snow alabaster and ebony flow
Without disaster. If you need to know,
Come get at me. Treat me like a ho,
You are a masterpiece.
Now if you need to go,
Leave me with a piece of you.

Don't take that away from me, you goofy fool

White and Black be exactly alike

The only difference is what others see 
In their sights. We are all human beings.
And we need to show love to one another be
The only thing we need to know.

And you can't take that away from me.
I will haunt you in your sleep.
I will creep up on you with my flash light.
I will cut down the middle with my switch blade knife. If you get to racism. You'll learn who I be. One evil bitch, who will take you to see the end of your life. You are miserable. And we are a masterpiece.

Popular Posts