not so unsoiled

Like a wind...
Circling around my face...
Like the wind, in the tall trees....
I feel it on my face....
I see it in your gaze...
In your eyes...
I feel the love in my heart.
When I look at you....
Like a castle in the sand...
A fortress built for two....
The baptismal fountain water has spilled over.
The abysmal water and oil...
Has anointed me the holy mother....
I am not unsoiled....
I am not so pure....
I am not unspoiled....
I am not so sure....
When will you let go of me in this war.
This tug war for my heart.
I am not so unsoiled.
I am not so pure.
I am not unspoiled...
I am not so pure....
The moment between us is so much more...
As I close one door I open one like before
Into my heart... into my vision, and your face  remains in my view my kulo has it in 4 u.

Popular Posts