my pussy has teeth

My pussy is platinum plated. 
Crafted of surgical steel.
Diamond coated.
With a strawberry cherry plush feel.
Would like to dig in with all your might?
I promise to retract my teeth and I won't bite.
My pussy has teeth just like shark....
And if you know you can't tell in the dark.
I may feast upon you....
I am a carnivore...  
I can't let you in as once before...
To deal with you is such a chore.
So watch your step
I'm not your whore.
Now open the door to this
My clit in your ass
And a nail in your fist.
I'll pump you till I break you.
And you can't fux me, Sir.
I'll kill little Rita
And watch her slur...
Her last words as I squirt her with ketchup up and do the splits I'm flexible like yoga yogi
Sasquatch yeti fits
Bible bubble tantric sex
And terridactle electric hiss
Put your lips to my asshole quick
And eat my puss with your lipstick miss 1st
Hush your face shut your lip
Come and get it and diner lit
By candlelight.
I read the kabbalah
The Koran
The Bible 
Right.
And so much more....
My pussy got teeth to bite you....
But all you get is my kiss.

Popular Posts