My cyberaga

Something happens when you look at me 
And I can not be deceived or thrown in any 
box. I peel off labels and defy gravity. I am a woman that you do lust for. And I muster up magic and golden luster on my lid with glossy red- berry lips (the kind I adore) and a winged cat-eyed line. My silken dress and my chiffon gown and mini hobo. And gift box bag. My tiger prints in café and cinnamon. And burgundy lip and deep plum lacquer. And black nails. Deep severe plunges. High thigh slits, and wrap around cups. Halters and strapless lacy frilly things. Pinched waists and peep toe pumps. And stillettos can be my thing. And sleek and finger It is what it is but fashion is my thrill.Millions of Millennia era per era. Future lovers and every shot so smooth ah, And that what matters most. The father, son and the holy ghost. The trinity. And the house of Chanel Dior and Balenciaga. It drips for you, mi ami.
My cyberaga.
Vunde gurunam sharahah vende...
Ashanghti/ Shanti
Muy es locita por tu
Qui sen lesonge por un la pa....
Mi amore bellisima
Agape mou.

Popular Posts