love

I worship at the love guru's feet, more masterful than me. I worship at many places that serve their purpose in fulfilling and satisfying my every need. I am a whore and slut. I confuse affection but not emotion with love.  I am a whore and slut and I can't get quiet enough of the kind of love that I need.
I have lived so selfishly, I can't be quite a good mother if I can't put my children's needs before my own. And I suppose you can damn me to hell and call me inferior to genetic because I pull on my pussy and carve out fantasies. So what should I be? A hypocrite type of woman living dangerously. Or better than before and surviving what I feel and choose to believe. The future can be so bleek with no resolution of a war brooding behind what they seek and envy. So eventually what we need is a bit of world ✌️ ☮️ peace.

Popular Posts