Life without you

Life without romance would be less thrilling. 
Than to be undressed with no one there. Life without eroticism would be quite bland. Like no music or flowers or nothing to understand.
Like the power of nature overwhelms me to the core. I submit to this very nature and notion. Illuminated forevermore. I have lost faith in this nation. But just like that it's all restored. My faith in humanity is what find.
I truly cherish and adore the wonderous young innocent mind. I don't believe the Illuminati are anything more than to advance society and keep things balanced.
Scientology is the nourishing nature of overwhelming facts to give of yourself and surrender to law of the physical and meta.
And Christianity is the data of Jesus, an extraordinary person who died for many a fool. And Islam is everything that women are sacred and to be held in the highest regard. 
And God is Allah the only truth and to live peacefully with all points of view. I know all this may be hard to swallow. But life with out them is like life without you, now rest your head on your marshmallow pillow. I'll wait till your older to tell you my fantasy. You need to practice what you preach. I think one day you'll become a cleric and war has been won.
All paths lead to the same light no matter what you choose to believe. But I am Muslim.
But I didn't abandon Christianity. 

Popular Posts