I have been feeling so clear and ready.
Notheless; I'm slightly frightened by you.
By the possibility of you and I. 
Oh I'm weak in the knees. 
I think.i can break down and cry.
Maybe we will die tonight.
Persuasive percussion and the guitar playing... The beat is steady right now. 
Oh you won't win....
Playing your games...
I have sinned but repented...
Your a loser...
I, wont give in...
How can you play me I'm oh so plenty
Very pretty but I'd rather not say it aloud.
I'm screaming for you to notice me....
But I'd rather be left to the waste side...
Perhaps by surprise Prince Charming will
Come running towards me. I can scream and shout. Twist about like a pleated lamp shade.
Come and bend the neck and shine a light
On what we have going on between you and I.
Me, I'm done and all I want is come gone Ce la vie what are gonna do with me but I won't  borrow your tattered comb because I know you into Genie Meyers. Baloney Swiss has a first name and catapulted curry has a dime 
And Shameda has another name and we all do know why because raggedy Andy and Stephanie just won't die.  You can call be a bitch. You can call me tonight. I won't answer you snit i won't answer tonight. I'd rather kill myself than touch you. I'd rather have a salad.
Or a snack or two than look.at Booger Genie Meyer before I wage a war against Filliatra 

Popular Posts