next to

I got to hurry up and get to it 
I'm transitioning, but it's taking forever...
When will I get it together?
Will you be my defender or try to oppose me?
Your lies, I don't believe when I hear them.
I suppose the only is to feel free even when your suffocating around family...The vibe is not evocative of a man proposing marriage. I don't want marriage. I don't want any kids. You can take your idea. I don't want your sniveling twit, or your brats. I'd rather be single and free- 
I got to hurry up now... the time is approaching. I can't be hung up over you when I need to find my place my bearings, and get my feet on solid ground. Ah, the wind blows in past my face. I think I've found my place.
I got to hurry up and get to it. And get to it.
Yeah you know. I'll get to it. Wow.
I found my feet on solid ground, and I will get to it. The only it that is profound. The almighty.

Popular Posts