Immaculate conception

I feel the nail digging into my skin.
I feel the serpent crawl on my flesh.
I feel the dark humid breath on my back.
Delicious sin. Take it for what it is.
We all have a cross to bear- I'm not your Jesus. We all have a pig to slain. I'm not your prophet. I only like it raw. Cum guzzling.
Jizz jazzy waterfalls. I'm perfect- Don't kill my sun. Nobody perfect But I am a goddess. The kind you need to worship. I AM THE VIRGIN.
LIKE THE VIRGIN MARIAM. Never was a virgin. I only like to get fucked. I only like it raw. I'm crazy for you. I'm insane and and I defy every label. The cunt with the smooth trimmed pussy you want to fuck. I am Pammy.
The one one of Allah. So why you can't stand me. I am Princess Koskina Monroe. I soak my skin in your bathwater and take a sip of your deliciousness. Luscious body rock steady.
Hypnotic trance state... where is my lullaby.
Can you be my man for you I would die
I'm not like the others I'd do anything for you.
I wanna try.
Nobody's perfect but I will perform like I am
Closer to immaculate. My immaculate conception.

Popular Posts