Hot for teacher

Are you hot for teacher?
Life has its way of playing its game
On you fool.. it can give you some shame
It can give you the blues. I got my education on my hooker heels. I have my retraction to my peers. I fear I'm not lonely enough for you.
Can you handle the upset? Can you handle the news? I am the bitch you can't fuck with.
Don't mess with me or my heart. I'll beat you at your game. I hope you can handle the rejection. I'm every thing you will never be.
I defy gravity. No I'm not the same. You are in outerspace burning up like a molecule in the atmosphere or a lab rat in a beeker and I turned up the juice with my portable speaker. You are not hi- tech. I am a robo synth diamond vagina bot. So brand new.
Trying to play tricks on you. Trick or treat. What will it be? What you gonna do? I don't fear you! I do tease those that I love. I do pray for you out there in outpace like Devious Donna Trump- that impervious shrew. A doctrine of malice and xenophobia as well.
And I'd like Lassie to find him in a well.
Are you for teacher? How you gonna prove your intellect can reach level you fool.

Popular Posts