Hail storm

The eye of the storm- the hail storm!
The bridge to the Galaxy- milky white like the one I adore. White chocolate smooth fantasy.
I only want that marshmallow filling. Custard pudding like stick to the roof of my mouth. That had Mariah spilling. "Why are you so obsessed with me?" "Boy, I want to know.
Why won't you address this thing, and my panty flow.  My sugga- wugga- fantasy....
Get in my coochie oochie wally.... and get up on me. Give in to my pussy. Get up on my poseidon adventure and sail the high sea.
Sit in my church pew and preach. Find out what it means to me. I am ambivalent to everything. Whether there is a god!?! For I know I'm here the ultra smooth sexy God.
And as for my blasphemy; I practice what I preach. Seek, search, and destroy. The only one is you that pop in my ass so eloquently.

Popular Posts