Gloryhole blues

Inglorious glory I feel adrift upon the tree.
Sorrowful pity is what you must not feel 4 me.
I am a little hesitant and reclusive energy.
A good force of nature. What will be will be.
No more war is what I state to the aristocracy.
The bureaucracy must give in finally for a day of peace. Imagine that a world of no color lines. And gendera as they be and wish.
The object of my affection is one green eyed and blue eyed lovely thick. Please do you see I have merits and facets of my own. Now, I'm not an amalgamation of what I've seen and heard. But I always dug somehow. I am not curious to know everything while I have a wisdom of my own. I am sane and safe in my perturbed way. The safety of your arms.
Carry me away. Forever, always. I need your love inside of me. Take me away anywhere everywhere but here is what I say to thee.
Let's make love and make love only to me.

Popular Posts