Pussy Jam

Hey, Mr. Dirty Thing. I think I need to go far away from you. You think you're too good for me, babay. You need to adjust your attitude. I don't like when you pretend that you love me.
I can see you over there trying to get in to that poon. When all you need is pussy. I just think of you-  you are a pussy, you slack jawed fool.
You walk around like a pimp with your cane and your curl and your diamond frost thinking you are ghetto. There is some beauty in the ghetto, but that wouldn't be you. Have a meal of baloney Swiss. And hamhocks and curried feet. But even after that I won't let you get next to me. When you want a bite of my cherry pie.... I'll shoot you in the eye with my glitter teal gun. I will push you off a cliff and then go have some fun in the sun shine.
So please with baited breath and whispers to the eventual. The future for us is faded. All doom and gloom. You are the dark cloud of gloom that hangs over us, but once you go away we will have some fun. You are little fool. You are a pussy unshaven with a bulbous nose and look like a cartoon. 
Not even Elvira or Pee Wee Herman can save you. I don't find any redeeming qualities about you. You are doomed to repeat the past. Create scandal for bitches that lack with dry ass pussy that squirts out glue. Stick to that you pathetic pussy who needs you. Really, If
I told you, you would turn to dust. You would turn to the page that you've before. You would find closure for this and us finally once more.
This is my pussy jam. I will teach finally how to act around me, babay. Babay babay babay.
You need my pussy. Yeah.
Oh yes! You need my pussy! Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh!
This is a pussy jam
Spread me and get inside me
Teach me how to act
And exercise me
Tell me to do things I won't do for nobody
But you, baby! 
Leave me wanting and waiting begging you please. 
Give it to me.
You need my pussy
Yes
You need my pussy.
Yeah.

Popular Posts