Flesh and bone

Constant craving has always been a sin.
I've delayed my tasting of you and maybe,
I'll plead for my life before you, and tell you all
I need is us. No sinister craving. Just flesh and bone. I want to feel you deep within my hole and soul. I'm whole and solely responsible for my actions. I do have remorse and regret. I've neglected you. I do still think
Of you. And I can repeat. I do need you.
I do love you my precious one I need.
I'm a sinner. I prefer to be one. I wouldn't have it any other way than to be hypnotized by the demon serpent or the fruit bearing snake.
I would have eaten the fruit of the tree or vine.
I am a sinner that way. I a am human. I am a girl....

I wouldn't have it any other way.....

I am a sinner. I may one day be canonized  a Saint of sex. But I do not prefer it that way. I'm not holy by any means. I am human.
A woman. A lady. A sinner all the way.

I may have been born a boy.....
But I wasn't born feeling that way.

Popular Posts