farewell choch

Yes, I will leave you alone. 
I will let it be. It can be Ultra personal!
I don't need your pity. I don't need anything.
My attitude towards you is shitty. 
Although I'm pretty. I don't need anything.
I don't need your pity. Down way down to the core and pit is a snake who dance on your chin. In your eyes I have no virtue. Only for lust and sin.In your heart I am a whore, and a chore to ignore. And poor righteous me. Is all doll to abhor. At once I turn the corner and open the door. And spread the seam. Untuck the anchor that locks down way past my feet. You only harbor ill will towards me. I will show you, you're wrong I'm not into pedastry or animal. Or clumpy porridges that smell like locks and cream cheese. It don't smell like roses. Neither does my own. Instead, I'll serve you. A delicious delicacy ever so delicately.
A little pearl gibbons for your madgesty. But nor for the queen. But I'll give you some of my pussy. Farewell to the former. The true brilliant sapphire blue eyed beauty. God has served her well. But now for our destiny.
I don't say goodbye to the former cuz I live detrimentally.


Popular Posts