Fame

Now I have searched the four corners of my heart. At no wisdom do I speak of I have found. My clarity is not a weakness. I don't profess to be profound. But there is an elevated level of existence. An experience rich
As do some say of this. Even if it we're fifteen minutes. Fame, I proclaim is the state it.
Under pressure, and the fishbowl with the flashbulb. I can say we are worthy to flip the script. And over dramatize our scenarios, too.
We are supposed depraved and deprived.
Society's decay come alive. And pompous as well. Divorced from reality and predators from hell. You can see the good that they do.
Different from me, but I throw myself in the mix of the lumpsum stew. I do take my place beneath them. And much to do.
Fame, I proclaim is the state of it.
The state of being...
How do you deal with it?

Popular Posts