Dreamt in Hell

Last night, I dreamt I went to hell.
With my pussy stretched to no end.
I think the Messiah must have misunderstood. If he only knew my intentions were good. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Sweltering heat in my disco inferno of ill repute. And I know I possess no remedy. I wonder if I'm the devil sentenced to a prison term. This long eight mile of no return is awaiting for me. Off to the electric chair, I go. Or electric shock therapy for me.
 Honestly, I'm a human being. But when did they decide I wasn't worthy of compassion.
Like Jesus on Similac my body reacts to the flow of static current charges frying hairs off my elbow and neck. Oh what will be will be.
So come on and fry me. Come on and punish me. Come on and crucify me. I'm head over feet.

Popular Posts