Delicious

The light in my eye has shimmered past before me. I can see the future, my love
I want you to adore me. Adorn me with gold and brass and silver jewels and gems. 
Forgot what I was thinking, I won't lose my head. Not for your games. Not for your little ways of amusement. Not for the abuse like the former. I enveloped like a bottle and genie cries to grant a wish. Should I ignore this sniveling twit? Like a mystic rhythm can control me. Like a slave to the beat on every speaker in the Thunderdome. I feel your jizz slide down my throat. I want you to adore me. I am a disheveled mess. I am too funky for you. I'm not what you think of me.
I'm just as much as a woman as you. 
I am not beneath, her, your little bitch.
I'm not as much as a pussy as you....
But come here it's what's for dinner.
I'm serving pussy ass and throat.
Delicious for you.

Popular Posts