Greek goddess ✨️

My legs dance upon brass heels,
My shoulder is bare, the way; I prefer
So is my back... My body is covered in honey silk... My lip is a dark plum and my fan eye lash...My coppery lid and melon clutch with alligator leather is what I've done I am a Greek goddess. The fair ivory flesh tone of my skin
And every sin I've been living in- is what I'd rather dig than anything you have been.
My shimmering ivory column gown criss- cross on my back. And my leg in a platinum pump and slit down my thigh. My red lip so plum with vanille on my eye. So matter of fact. My brown eye is the golden eye. And my favorite color is lilac. I once said berry lips with that. And it could be the same as before.
And yes as far jewels and gems I want more.
And some handbag that goes with everything.
Like my melon clutch as you know a gold a brass or raffia dyed. And as for you I prefer someone new another guy.




Popular Posts