Blow Job

When I was a little girl I only saw shadows dance across my bedroom wall. I fell into the ocean. And lost my wherewithal. I was only
the princess with no fancy clothes, but plenty of lip gloss and panty hose. I used dimes, and quarters and stole some cigs, and portions. But what is the big deal; although, I'm not starving for more. Christian Dior my 
buttocks and breast. J' adore me, mi Amore.
I'm gonna slit my wrists- If you don't love me.
I'm not crying for attentio,n but perhaps a brat I be. So why don't you give in you fucking twit, and love me real quick. Lacroix and my puss sauna can take away every fold and wrinkle.
And get you real stiff and you know I like to blow. And if you didn't know. I'd rather send you home when you ignore me. I want your hands all over me. And I want to feel your kiss your wet juicy lips on my lips as I hug them with mine slowly and suck your tongue and stroke and glide yours in my mouth. And as you know my mouth is affixed to you down south. And you know I'd rather blow you.
I'd rather give you a blow.


Popular Posts