The king and I

I am a servant to your power, your higness.
Albeit I am no fool. I don't test or defy your patience. I give of myself in order to please you. Although, I'm not maternal nor do I seek
matrimony. I do not live in poverty, I'm still poor. Yet fancy and I fancy I am a slut.
And I am the whore in your eyes that can't get quite enough. But I am also worthless flesh 
The skintone of snow and urine. I must confess and try my best to bow down to your Black dominance.

You are like the earth rich and poised to grow.
With knowledge that I can't possess that I have never known. I am a ray of light. Not yet close to perfection. Although I'm alright.
Sometimes throughout the night. And steer me in my cosmic direction. Intervene with
A halo for me and you. A halo for Rocco the God of Sex and one for his lady the fool.

Popular Posts