the goddess reprise

I am the one and only goddess....
On my feet.... I arch my back....
Touch me on the small of my back....
And listen when I speak....
I hover above like the sun....
As water fills your eyes....
Hold onto your son...
As I leave clues for you to find....
I cast a spell....
And sing a song...
I'll turn you to stone....
I am love....
Now vanish before I make you cry....
Take the clue and the hint
While I continue to live my life....
You will never be me or anything appealing...
I am as sweet a sugar... and I don't comprise
You will learn your lesson with a bullet in between your eyes. I am the goddess herself in human form my skin is healing as I grow my mane long with wave and highlight.
I am raven manes and white chocolate with mahogany volume and brown espresso maple eyes. A champagne tongue as well. Now leave on my might.

Popular Posts