sperm cell

You and me, across the sky..
Will you please me and don't wonder why?
We can fly there to a higher place...
And I'll ovulate... and bear the fruit of your loin
And where your name proudly...
We don't need matrimony 
Just a serene ceremony
A ritual
A constitution 
A essence of a spiritual 
No holy work will dictate a way of life
With exception of facts
Science and data
I am the goddess of love
I am beauty myself
I only believe in good in nature
My one law is world peace
I believe in life why oh why can't it die
The permission to love is only o.itted
By the cyclops who don't need to justify
Amazing to you. The only blue flower is seafoam blue. Lilac purple violet whim
On my golden mauve dust on my red plum lip
Grab me by waist and drive yourself inside my whole wholeness is where I feel my soreness
Soar and fly high
Swing low and sperm on my eyes.

Popular Posts