no one knows me

Do you like me?
Do you like what you see?
As my mind is bending to your will?
Do you want to fight for me?
I'd rather much prefer we wouldn't see such a
thing.... I'd rather feel heat in my bed.
Do you kinda want to feel your throbbing fire?
Deep inside of me.....
Do you want to posses my hand?
Do you want to control what I do?
A stepford wife kind of life!
Machines and cupcake cookies a
And creamy filters and filling.....
Wind up the motor across my back.
Hollow center....
Dark, lovely wishes to be in the center of everything. I brought it high, almighty. Then I went to rest and slept and dreamt of Marylin, which we all are....
But no one quite knows how to behave quite just like her. The example of mystique is to be quite clever. Ambiguous and mysterious.
In time I will perfect my craft. I will sweeten is often and get it right. Romance is suckered.
After all this time. I've spent crying begging to please. Now as for my tongue with the whipped butter. I long for lush champagne tongue that I don't deserve. May one day, I'll sing a song to whole crying earth. Here I go, again, hardmen are my weakness. Gentlemen- 
That know exactly what to do.
My lucid vague little vain and Vanity emotionless wrath, too.
Deeper the further I go
Not heaven scent candy perfume.
Deeper, the sweeter is all I know
How long will I retain my secrets that no one knows.
No one knows me
Now what can't you see 
No one knows anything.

Popular Posts