Impress me

Moisture on my legs 
As you sweat from your neck
On to my breasts and kiss my wet lips
As you bury yourself in my hole
I dare to know what secrets you may hold
Love, love 
Where can you be to fruition?
Can you break me into submission?
What must I profess to you?
I confess me secrets and wear them too
I need a lover that understands me
Get undressed and meet me in the evening
Before supper time 
It can be winter
Or summer time
My vagina is sweet like candy
One bite of my clit 
I feel so fancy
Marvelous wit
And dapper thing
You impress me
Love you blue fool.
Do exactly as you do to me....
Magic blue spoon
As we lay on the sheets
Now I can say I suck up dust like cane
And sugar on my teeth
Unicorn flood in between my anthropology 
And I say I am in my lonely state
But I'd rather be alone till I am fully me.
That's the way I demand for me.
Stand in my way dare to argue.
See what the fuck will happen to you.

Popular Posts