I really ain't your nigga bitch or whore for you to abuse with treatment like this. I maybe a pale shade of snow and urine piss. I don't believe that you are any better. I don't think that you are the one for me. I am not consumed. I'm not your property. I only hate my flesh and albino. One's with no lips and hollow eyes. Ones with no features and no legs and thigh that roam every corner and shopping mall. There is nothing of interest to them. Nothing at all. Please believe there is a power within me and you. That's why I cling to you. Wedding bells are not for me. Lava pits I drink for it for me to drink. I lost my virgin ways long ago. I can barely remember the taste of your sperm. But I remember vividly how I became Lady Caramel and Shaniqua.
You made me into a proud black widow spider lady. With black gold cocoa dust and red lipstick creme. Now I'm a black princess to your African queen.

Popular Posts