fifthteen

This maybe an utopian destiny,
But what will follow is a Warholian fifthteen
seconds of fame if we get too vain with out animated discussion and pursuit of riding coattails and fame itself gloom and doom
Perspective and be clear in the retrospective
Interspection.....
What we need to do is sit and think...
So there, whatever to you! PPPPSSSSHHHH
WHAT I TRULY NEED TO DO IS DRINK A GLASS OF V8 BLENDED. THE ONLY KEY IS FOR A BIT OF HUMANITY! Now what are you gonna do. Will you copy me... when I'm still beneath you. Or will you be original and let your name and face stand the test of time.
And let your vision never collide with petty fools. Hear me, clear, dear trivial cunts- you will never be me. What you need is to build your reputation as your self as your own crafted identity. And keep a secret before you go power of goodbye. You stupid bench.
You stupid puss does stench like Elmer's glue.

Popular Posts