AN ODE TO ZEUS

How much longer must I wait for my hair 
To grow....
How many years has it been since my waist was svelte.....
How much has it been since my last torturous pounding....
How much will it take for me to swallow my mones....
I want to live my life completely female.
With my vagina, that I will strum, like a guitar..
I do wish that this is clear, I am a Hermaphrodite. A transexual. One that prefers only males. Although I'm open. Ready to be devoured.  I only wish to be plowed I irrigate all the flowers with all your pipes. And tend to the earth will solar power panels on my tits.
And I'm part robo synth. As a god, Zeus, made me to love.
When will I coincide to my yester-year and my youth....
When will I have my pussy stuffed by you....
How will I know?
AN ODE TO ZEUS.

Popular Posts