The Eye of Ra

The eye of Ra can see me,
So, can the eye of Horus,
Bastat, do you feel me?
When I sing the chorus!?!
For I know all too well....
From the eye of Ra
I cannot hide.
In God we trust...
As it says on paper bills...
I'm much too smart to be a traitor.
I will not allow you to fill me with your bitterness.......
I will instead aim for happiness.
I will seek out happiness....
I will let go of bitterness and judgement.
And welcome the euphoric utopia.
In the wake of my bereavement of my past self.
I will not weep for too long...
I will not weep for too long...
I will not weep for too long....
I will not weep for too long for you.
I will not weep for too long...
I will not weep for too long... 
I will not weep for too long for youth.
For I am comforted by the truth.
By the light.
I will transform into my figure at night.
For you are Kephera in the morning.
Ra at noon day. And Temu at night.


Popular Posts