Consequently

Sometimes, I may feel low... low down,
or just foolish, silly, or make believe..... 
Sometimes, I can lose control, you know;
Maybe I will just get down on my knees 
To pray, and do my cross. Ask Jesus for forgiveness. And make some sense.........
of my emotions, baby, and all it is.....
It's Mental....Consequently;
Every time you need some hope...
Every time you need to hear a joke....
I'm here for you....I'm sentimental....
I reminisce of better days with you,
Any time you need a friend- I'm there with you!
I'll be there...Just remember, it's all mental.
Don't stop and stare at the pavement cracks.
For far too long I have always had your back.
You're growing up. Don't give up for you don't lack in anything, baby, I'll be there.......
You need give up the feeling that you are entitled to act this way, and look forward to better days. You need to give up the notion that you are correct in everything. You need to grow. You need to know. You need to change.
You need to make a promise to try. Maybe we can pray together. We're grown let's not play together. I will need you learn and grow and mature......
I will always love you.
You are the best....
I will always love you......
It's the way you make feel.
It's so real. And I need you to know.
You need to change.
You need to promise to try.
I'll be there.....
I'll be there.
I promise I'll be there.


Popular Posts