Good things comes to those who wait.

Good things come to those who wait.
It's time to celebrate. Let's have some fun.
Good things come to those who wait.
It's time to celebrate. I've had enough.
I can not take this waiting for you to acknowledge me. I can't wait patiently for you
to see me clearly. I know that it's all fun and games for you playing your game of hide and seek. But first you must practice what you 
preach. I want to feel it deep. I want you to leap over me and give it to me. I want to feel it deep. I want your hands all over me. I need for you to stand up and do the right thing. It's easy. Lift, lift me up! Hold me in the air. I'll hold on to you. As long as I'm close to you.
You can do what you dare. As long as you're near me. In your eyes I want to stare. Intense and long sweltering inches to behold. I'll do as I'm told. I'm enough for you and me. Good things come to those who wait, you, crazy thing.

Popular Posts