We're messed up, America!

I'm hung up by the telephone chord.....
I'm restless.... Over what I can afford....
For myself.... and for my family.... for you.
I don't know what I'm gonna do...Whether I should go to the orchard. It can't be that I am simply so bleek and damaged. Oh, Ive been a fool. To pick apples.. or gather pumpkins at the patch... but, I can't look back.... Oh the irony....next they'll tell me...Apples and pumpkins have elaborate feelings, too ...And I'll be watching them on the T.V. Fall fortunate and a gruesome groove.... Autumn brown and orangey-red skinned people, and a Native
Sadist were around, too. We are so free, 
You can even believe in Satan. But we also believe in God and hymns and prayer. In God We Trust. It's even on our dollar bills, too....
Every little thing you say and do.. 
We're so messed up, America.
I'm in love with you...
Big Macs and Double Cheese....
Condoms, Yes! Super-size me!
Cell phones and internet....
Wifi... are you upset? 
Black women are the only ones who vote!
(Is this the) Didn't you know????....
Is this the ah moment where you finally react?
You can't complain if you don't fight back....
You can't say you better than anyone else here..... You have the have and have not but they are not stressed dear. For the moment has come for you to finally react what will you do? Will you be like a good Ole black lady and vote? Every little thing you say and do.. 
We're so messed up, America.
I'm in love with you...







Popular Posts