Pale Snow

Pale snow in winter is falling from the sky....
I believe in your eyes I'd like to hide and run for miles. I'd like to get in your head, and see what you think. And sit for a while. You wish you were dead. I really shouldn't speak. I know you've had your trials. You think I don't care. I'm untrustworthy. But I do really care. I can be comforting. I know you wish for the best but you have grown tired. You want to say goodbye for now. But you are not that kind of guy. You are a boxer but you cannot fight.
You have the power to beat others to a bloody pulp but you are in denial. You have the power to.open your heart. And let me in. And you will see after you do. You will be the one who truly wins. And so will I.... I'm grateful for your time
That you spend with me. I'm satisfied with you. And everything you do is like something I cherish. I'm grateful for your time. Pale snow in winter is falling from the sky and I believe in your eyes. You will all the fights in your life.

Popular Posts