Ordinary Life

The time has come for me to leave this sticky situation. And it's not right, but I was looking forward to a day of relaxation and compensation for my work. Don't underestimate my worth. I'm not expecting you to make me rich overnight. The time isn't right. But you have to decide. What side are you on. The war is in sight. The developing
news is they're killing mother's and children.
And soldiers are dead by the day. Inflation's so high. Is this another of your mistakes?
Are you asleep at the wheel? Or can you drive? Can you drive blind? Are you hungry for a meal? Is this an ordinary life? An ordinary life of mistakes. The time has come for me to come out? And I'm not asking you for a hand out. Is this one of my mistakes? It's my real ordinary life of trying to leave from the hate.
And what do you want? For me to make?
An ordinary life of mistakes.

Popular Posts