The kids are okay

You see the tree in the backyard.
Through the window; it is close.
But, it seems too far away for you to climb.
You finally approach the tree, and begin to climb. You are a pro. You are adventurous.
But, I digress. You are the angel.....
Of the Light. You are so beautiful.
And such a sight.
The other girls are scared in fright.
You try to climb on every limb.
You feel so weak, and dark within.
You say you'll deal with it.
The magic potion disappears, 
And you're stuck here with all your fears.
The clandestine woman takes off your hat.
And you tell her to back off.
And......That is that.
You write a letter with a pen.
You seal it up with your fragrance.
You wrote of love and pain,
And how fond you are of them.
And how you'd like to fall in love again.
You are the angel of the light.
You are so beautiful.
And such a sight.
The other girls are scared in fright.
But to hell with them..... 
You are my mother.
And you just want to climb so high.
If it weren't for you- I'd know nothing of love.
If it weren't for you, my hero... my angels of light above, Yiayia, and Pappou, and You are my tools towards enlightenment. And guided me towards religion, too. This is my way of saying- I always will love you. You are stronger than you know. Like the day you had your cherries in the heat of the day. But it was worth it, Dear Mother, Because smiled all night. And worth all the pinches of pain you got from your Μαμα. The kids were and are okay. Atleast your kids are alright. Yeah, ALL THE KIDS ARE OKAY! Yay! The kids are okay!
Alright.




Popular Posts