I'm praying

I'm praying we can find a way to reason....
And rationalize these events upon the season.
Do you remember when I said I was afraid 
Of boogiemen under my bed? ... I'm sure....... You detested me then.... I wasn't sane.....
I was so consumed by my past and the pain.... It could of been a picture perfect wedding.... I would of been dressed up...
But then my insecurity would set in.....
I would become upset and run away in the rain all over again.... I'm not insane.....
I'll do it again.... This is for sure.....
When my insecurities set in.....
A picture perfect wedding......
But I'm not looking to be saved or rescued by you again..... I'd rather marry anyone but you...
I'd rather scurry off with no honeymoon.
Runaway groom so that happened...
A picture perfect wedding....
But my insecurities set in....
May I be brave in the rain.....
May I see the sun one more time....
May I be saved by Your Grace.....
May I be fine in time.....
A picture perfect wedding.....
I'll do it again.....
I'll run away again..


Popular Posts