I'd rather change my life

When I get the courage to be brave and put my life in order. I will not remain so kind, perhaps due to my disorder. I will recover my peace of mind. And put myself first. I will quench my thirst at the fountain of beauty.
And climb the tree of life and escape this ordinary life. I'm tired of monotony and things I can not see. I want to be in the prism and escape from this prison. And feel ecstacy.
You can not take this from me. You will not be able to take this from me. I want to sit at the table and discuss various interests perhaps even politics. And try to offer insight to the world at large right thru my eyes. And perhaps meet a guy. To pass the time. I have no interest in relationships. I normally have time if they can cum really quick. No, no. I don't have the time. No, I don't want to be homeless, but this is getting hopeless. I'm feeling myself sink into doom. And I'm left with is you. Why can't I get rid of you? What do you want me to do? I can change. But I'd rather spend my time. Trying to change my life. Ooooh. Ooooooh. I'd rather change my mind. Oooooh, ooooh I'd rather change my life.

Popular Posts