I remember when I just have to try...

When I was very young I used to make believe I could sing, and dance all day. I would break my parent's rules. And ditch school all day.
When I grew older... ( Now I was the fool...)
I couldn't get a job to buy some food.
A lesson learned- Always- All Day- Everyday!
All day.....
When I had few jobs doing makeup, selling booty, prostitution, and retail shake-ups; I would go all night; but, I had to work all day.
Always a lesson learned- All day- Everyday!
Now, I'm over thirty soon to be forty five...
I'm still the same just like the little child; I once was. Simply the same guy..... I look the
same but more saggy. Have even more less time for games. I 'member when my hair was more shaggy and the color of flames.
That comes of no surprise with all the spray,
gel, wax; I'd use. Color and perm products I'd
apply. I don't wish to be the same, and I don't wish to be another guy. I don't wish to be a girl. I just have to try to improve my life.
And deal with bills and things I can't control.
I just have to try. I remember when I just have to try.

Popular Posts