Call

Like a prayer at midnight,
I call out for you,
I've been sore and wound tight,
Don't know what to do,
Feels like ecstasy,
Maybe calling me,
The sweet sound of heaven 
Calling out for me,
It's a bitter sweet symphony
One that belongs to streets
And maybe we can be each other destiny,
Oh baby,
Hold me as the morning dew
Pour all over me and you.
You leave your money by the bed side table,
And your key,
But that's not stopping me from holding on 
To thee free feeling of you and I
I'll sacrifice my ways to hold on to you 
For always.
Like a sweet memory 
After years of heart break....
Hip hop soul and rhythm poem
And fit to me like always 
I'll sacrifice my way....
For you always.
I'll sacrifice my way for you to call me
Always.
In your heart....
From the start 
There is a warm desire of lust and fire
Always in my heart 
In my designer sheets I'm screaming for 
To love me.....
Always....
I'll sacrifice my way for you to call me.

Popular Posts