Accomplishment

Broken long ago...
Spoken long ago...
For a remedy...
Hope for a cure...
Consumed by hatred for these pills.. 
That you hope I adhere to the plan....
Find a girl I'd adore....
Walk to the sea...
Throb of the ocean floor....
Does this sound like some thing stupid....
I've said before....
You say you're depressed....
I remain so cheery....
You claim you're oppressed....
I've never been so dreary or dreadful...
I admit...
I confess...
I'd rather be restful....
Then to realize there's more than a handful....
Of men to have in your bed....
Trying to be a slut....
Isn't an accomplishment....
It's so hilarious....
And I have no regrets.....
And then I see you...
Making mistakes....
How poor, unfortunate you...
We all have depression babe...
Everyone in the world....
Every boy and every girl.....
Should we throw a pity party for you.....
To screw a few losers....
Isn't an accomplishment, you, fool....
Have they taken you out?
Have they bought you coffee or food....
You're not what their all about....
Sex isn't an accomplishment....
 You fool.

Popular Posts