Too hot to handle

Here we are at last touching each other.
My back is sweating profusely. My legs tremble. My hands are holding your face.
And I can't forget. My heart does race.
I can't replace the thought of you.
I don't want to be alone forever.
I don't want to hang around kissing to be clever. Why don't we be together, baby?
Dim the lights. Nice and soft. Wear your condom. Although I like it raw. Curtains low.
I take a bow to my fellow man. We've been engaged. Why am I suffering? Candle light bathed dinners at ten o'clock. And here you come at eleven. What is wrong with you, man?
Why must I be in suffering? Why must be so concerned with you? Why are you frustrated?
Let me please and let me relieve your tension!
I'm begging please carry me off to bed then....
Dim the lights... and whisper softly. Come a little closer and touch my body. Don't pretend that we aren't friends. You don't need to listen. To what they may say. I'm your gigolo ho.
What you get from me they already know.
Stop light's green... so, we must go. Your shoe size is thirteen. And I'll take all of it and work you thick inches. Comfort me. Lay on my pillow. Come for me. You can do it on the low.
Swx with me is like Dynasty. Too much to handle. My legacy is that I'm too hot to handle. Baby please- come for me!

Popular Posts