Rumor

Ooh, Rumor has it....
That I'm not the one you looking for,
My bruises tell a story....
Unlike you've listened to before....
Take my pretty picture....
And degrade me to filth....
Makes a moving picture....
But unsettled by the film....
I've been so abused....
I've been so confused....
All this bout a picture....
And I'm hurting still.....
Oooh Rumor has it.....
That you've moved to your next target.....
Oooh Rumor has it....
That your still wishing me ill......
Why can't you accept u  have a problem within....What do I remind you of......
What is the conclusion of this storied romance.... What do you see in me that reminds of you.... what can it be..... 
Are you simply waiting to hear......
Rumors of me.... and people with fear.....
How unlikely that you are so cool.....
Frost to the touch, and fraught with the plan....
Are you not ready? Do you understand?
Ooooh Rumor has it that I'm not a friend....
Rumor has it that you aren't a man......
Rumor has it that this is the end.....
Rumor has it ..... oooh.... it's been in front of u.
Ooooh... I've been in front of you...
Ooooh Rumor has it now take I take this situation in my hands.... all because you didn't understand.... I'm more than mere man....
I am powerful. And you didn't understand!
I don't know what rumor is true...
But nothing can be more telling...
And the fact that you made your plans...
And hurt me is what I can't stand. 



Popular Posts