My only weapon

I'm in my favorite position. I'm down on my knees. Begging please for you to love me.
How can the gods above be so unfair to me,
And my community. Everyone has their virtues. Anyone has their accomplishments.
Have you seen thru the purview. Silently curious!?! Are you like me or not? Isn't my concern. This time I pray to God and I hope it doesn't sound absurd, or weird, or fake or demonic. Sometimes I can be a bitch, as well.
I wonder do they care about us. But I don't dwell. You can HATE me. TRY TO BREAK ME!
HUMILIATE ME! But, I won't give in.
I've been through years of torture. But I won't give in. I must confess, repent, and ultimately absolve my sin. I'm in my favorite mood.
Past the sun/ past the moon. I don't want to let the darkness in. So I pray to you, my only weapon. I do my cross - you are my only weapon. That's what faith in God; truly is!

Popular Posts