Mistress

Oh my God! I'm slowly drifting into the dark shallow waters of the epiphany- Just hold on!
We're fasting for the day of transfiguration.
And there should be no hesitation. The quotient for the epitome of self resilience, and brilliance of our Lord is inspiration to me.
What do you expect from me? Are you content with me? Have I been dirty and soiled? Have I been rotten to the core? As I run my hands through hair. I breathe in the air.
And the heir to the throne in the kingdom has always been you. The tragic scarlett branded on my skin for my sins I held within. I'm a mistress of the dark. No fire I can't spark.
Please let me be your mistress, mister!
Bliss and in my whole heart to follow from start for ad long as I go. We'll never know when we finish. Please let me be your mistress! 

Popular Posts