Me me me

There are too many people around here,
I've been so dear to you, my dear, 
We are far and yet near to the oblivion.
I've been oblivious to fools who bring me low.
To those of you who try to gain control...
You won't believe that you can't succeed...
In beating me in these games I created long ago... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree..
The only words of wisdom is stay away from me.... There are too many adjectives in the lexicon. My education has been hurried along.
The streets they called to me.... my addictions, And blistered feet....  The only words of wisdom is stay away from me...
I will beat you at your game... you will never feel the same way... I will hurt you like once before dear fury. I won't be around for you to hurry to find me. The words of wisdom is to stay away from me. I will be carried on the shoulders of victory. You can't see me. You can't buy me things. Because love don't cost a thing.

Popular Posts