Living Proof

I see you down in the crowd.....
When you gonna get up.....
When will you catch up to me....
And my level.... and sing out loud.....
You gotta get up..... the time is right now....
To get down....it's all really that simple.....
Why always a frown..... you are not a clown...
Do you like to boogie woogie?
Do you love me?....
Do you like what you see?
Everybody's around....
Will you prove yourself to me?
It's all very mental.... you see the dancefloor...
It's waiting for you...
What will you choose to do?
Show em how you do!
You have got something to prove....
You have some thing to say... and it is okay....
If you are gay or you're straight....
It doesnt take Lady Gaga to say you were born this way.... I knew from the womb. 
We all need an escape....
I just get up and move.....
I just show them- I do.....
I've got something to prove....
Get up on the dancefloor
Stand up on the dance floor
(And) Make your move....
Get into the groove....
I've been waiting for you....
Show me what can you do? 
We are all living proof of His brilliance.....
Creation comes when you let go of inhibition.
Not because I say so.....
But we are all living proof.....
The world needs an escape to ponder and think and feel the things we must tap into...
And set our souls free... and maybe it's impossibly maybe... keep developing your skills.... and trust me- You are living proof!

Popular Posts